GLUTEN-FREE BUCKWHEAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
An original recipe from L'Ecole Gourmet Valrhona
Category: Cookies and Bars
Makes 30 cookies
110g whole eggs
200g buckwheat flour
50g corn starch
12g baking powder
240g softened butter
125g sugar in the raw
180g Dark Chocolate Chips
180g Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mix the butter and sugar until you get a smooth cream. Mix in the eggs.
- Mix in the sifted buckwheat flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
- Mix in the dark and milk chocolate chips.
- Form into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 170°C (350°F) in an oven.
Validate your login
Or Sign In With
Create New Account