WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES
An original recipe from Sloane Papa
Category: Cookies and Bars
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies:
270g (2 ¼ cup) ;all purpose flour
2 tsp ;baking powder
1 tsp kosher salt
170g (¾ cup) unsalted butter, room temp
160g (¾ cup) brown sugar
100g (½ cup) granulated sugar
1ea egg, room temp
1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
113g (4 oz) Ivoire 35% White Chocolate, roughly chopped + more for topping
60g (½ cup) dried cranberries
Chocolate Dipped Brown Butter Shortbread Cookie:
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars for 2-3 minutes until light & fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until fully combined.
- Scrape down the bowl, then add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Fold in the roughly chopped Valrhona Ivoire 35% White Chocolate and dried cranberries with a rubber spatula until evenly distributed.
- Using a 2 tbsp cookie scoop, portion the dough onto a small parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the frozen cookie dough balls on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes until barely golden on the edges.
- Once the cookies come out of the oven, immediately top each of them with one whole Valrhona Ivoire 35% White Chocolate.
- Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet, and enjoy!
Validate your login
Or Sign In With
Create New Account