CHOCOLATE SALTED COOKIES
An original recipe by Chef Levi Richard
Category: Cookies and Bars
Makes 10 cookies
INGREDIENTS150g KIDAVOA 50% Milk Chocolate
175g cake flour
30g COCOA POWDER
5g baking soda
120g raw sugar
2g vanilla extract
3g fleur de sel
- Preheat the oven 350ºF.
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla.
- Cream butter, sugars, vanilla and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mix.
- Scoop 2oz balls of dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.