DULCEY GRANOLA BARS
Discover Similar Recipes:
25g sunflower seeds
25g flax seeds
25g chopped almonds
15g chopped pistachios
15g chopped pecans
25g brown sugar
15g dried cranberries
15g dried apricots
200g Dulcey® 35% Blond Chocolate
Dulcey® 35% Blond Chocolate GRANOLA BARS:
- Mix together the oats, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, almonds, pecans, pistachios, honey and brown sugar.
- Bake the mixture at 355°F (180°C) for 10 minutes – mix again halfway through.
- Once out of the oven, leave to cool, then add the dried apricots and cranberries.
- Slowly melt Dulcey® 35% Blond Chocolate in the microwave (on “defrost” or at 500 W maximum, stirring every 20 seconds). Finish off by adding the melted Dulcey® 35% Blond Chocolate.
- Put the mixture in a rectangle silicone molds and leave to set in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Cut the granola bars to your preferred length.