CHOCOLATEY FRUIT GRANOLA BARS
Original recipe created by L'École Valrhona.
Category: Cookies & Bars
- Place the almonds and oats seperately on a single tray and bake at 320ºF (150ºC) until they are toasted.
- Peel the apples and bananas and dice into small cubes. Dry in the oven at 320ºF (150ºC) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once they have cooled, roughly blend the almonds in an electric mixer. Mix the oats with the dried fruit, almonds and CHOCOLATE CHIPS.
- Mix carefully with the melted CARAÏBE 66% chocolate.
- Press the mixture into a rectangle baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Leave to harden.
Change up your granola bars by using different kinds of dried fruits. Use the same oat based, but change up the rest for a fun new granola bar customized for you!