CHOCOLATEY FRUIT GRANOLA BARS
100g whole almonds
100g Pink Lady apples
20g dried pineapples
20g dried cranberries
- Place the almonds and oats seperately on a single tray and bake at 320ºF (150ºC) until they are toasted.
- Peel the apples and bananas and dice into small cubes. Dry in the oven at 320ºF (150ºC) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once they have cooled, roughly blend the almonds in an electric mixer. Mix the oats with the dried fruit, almonds and DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS 60%.
- Mix carefully with the melted CARAÏBE 66% CHOCOLATE.
- Press the mixture into a rectangle baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Leave to harden.
Change up your granola bars by using different kinds of dried fruits. Use the same oat base, but change up the rest for a fun new granola bar customized for you!