ILLANKA CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Recipe by Chef Garrry Larduinat of Wolfgang Puck Catering
Category: Cookies & Bars
Makes about 30 cookies
133g brown sugar
4g vanilla extract
266g all-purpose flour
4g baking soda
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Mix on speed 2 for 2 minutes. Then scrape down.
- Mix on speed 3 for 9 minutes. The mixture should be light and fluffy with a pale uniform color.
- On speed 2, combine eggs 2 at a time and vanilla extract, scraping down after each addition.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- On speed 1, add the dry ingredients and mix for 1 min, as the dough just begins to come together. Then scrape down.
- Add in the chopped ILLANKA 63% Chocolate, and finish mixing just to incorporate the chocolate.
- Roll 1500g of dough in parchment paper, to create a long roll, reserve in the refrigerator.
- When needed, pull out of the refrigerator, slice and bake at 154°C (310°F) with high fan, for 7 minutes or until golden brown.