Recipe by l’Ecole Valrhona
Category: Cookies & Bars
Makes about 30 cookies
180g confectioner's sugar
60g almond flour
120g all-purpose flour
350g all-purpose flour
- First mix the creamed butter, salt, confectioner’s sugar, almond flour, eggs and the smaller portion of flour. Do not beat this mixture.
- Once the mixture is fully incorporated add the larger portion of flour.
- Spread the pastry between two sheets at 6 mm thick. Store in the fridge.
- Cut into a stick shape of 11 cm. Bake at 300-320°F (150-160°C) until light brown.
- Once the sticks are baked and cooled, deep them in the tempered Inspiration couverture. Drop them on a sheet of parchment paper, sprinkle any desired toppings and leave to crystallized at 62°F (17°C).