RASPBERRY GRANOLA BARS
An original recipe by l'Ecole Valrhona
Category: Cookies & Bars
Makes 8 to 10 pieces
Discover Similar Recipes:
25g sunflower seeds
25g flax seeds
25g chopped almonds
85g chopped pistachios
25g brown sugar
35g Goji berries
15g poppy seeds
245g Raspberry Inspiration
Raspberry Granola Bar:
- Mix together the oats, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, almonds, pistachios, honey and brown sugar.
- Bake the mixture at 355°F (180°C) for 10 minutes – mix again halfway through.
- Once out of the oven, leave to cool, then add the goji berries and poppy seeds.
- Slowly melt Raspberry Inspiration in the microwave (on “defrost” or at 500 W maximum, stirring every 20 seconds). Add the melted Raspberry Inspiration .
- Put the mixture in a rectangle silicone molds and leave to set in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Cut the granola bars to your preferred length.