WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN COOKIES
Recipe by Rémi Montagne, Valrhona Pastry Chef
Category: Cookies & Bars
Makes about 25 cookies
250g brown sugar
250g all-purpose flour
5g baking soda
- Toast the pecans for about 12 minutes at 300°F (150°C) then finely chop.
- Combine the sugar and cold butter, and mix.
- Once you have a homogeneous mixture, add the eggs, flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Complete the mixture by adding the WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS and pecans while the mixer is on a slow speed.
- Place the dough in plastic wrap and form into a cylinder. Chill.
ASSEMBLY & FINISHING
- Remove the plastic wrap, and cut the cookie dough into slices.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- To keep your cookies soft, bake them for about 4 minutes at 340°F (170°C). If you prefer crispier cookies, bake them for approximetly 10 minutes at 320°F (160°C).