An Original Recipe by Said M'Dahoma
5g Gelatin Powder (or 5 g of gelatin sheets)
30g Water to bloom gelatin
250g Guanaja Dark Chocolate
400g Whipping cream (30% fat min.)
- In a small bowl, bloom 5 g of gelatin with 30g of cold water. Leave in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring milk to a boil.
- Add gelatin to milk and pour onto Guanaja dark chocolate chopped in small pieces.
- Stir in the center until chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is homogenized.
- Add cold whipping cream.
- Mix with an immersion blender to get a perfect emulsion.
- Pour into a baking dish, cover with cling film (or plastic film) directly onto the cream and let it in the fridge for at least 4h.