LES PETITS CHOUX ANDOA
Pâte à Choux:
160g whole milk
4g fine salt
1g vanilla powder
180g all-purpose flour
45g golden flax seeds
45g chopped hazelnuts
1 pinch sugar
Ganache Montée ANDOA MILK 39%:
810g (225g + 585g) heavy cream
25g acacia honey
310g ANDOA MILK 39%
- Boil the milk, water, butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Off the heat, add the flour. Then place back on the stove and lightly mix the dough with a spatula.
- Mix the dough using a food processor.
- Beat the eggs and add them very gradually to the dough.
- Mix in the golden flax seeds and chopped hazelnuts.
- Pipe the dough into small balls. Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake in a ventilated oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Heat 225g of heavy cream with the honey and glucose.
- Pour in the melted chocolate.
- Add 585g of cold heavy cream and mix using an immersion blender.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before use.