Category: Cakes and Tarts
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 4 - 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
Calculated for 60 mini madeleines
- Sift the flour, VALRHONA COCOA POWDER and baking powder together.
- Combine the butter and ILLANKA 63% couverture and melt in a microwave.
- Mix the eggs and sugar with a spatula until all of the sugar is fully incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture into the egg batter. Mix until there are no dry spots. Do not over mix. Then add the butter mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight before baking.
Assembly & Finishing:
- Butter the madeleine pan and then sprinkle some flour on top. Tap the pans upside down to get rid of any excess flour. Pipe the batter into the pan.
- Bake at 350°F (177°C) for 4-5 minutes.
- Cool and Serve.