CHOCOLATE ETNAO LAVA CAKE
An original recipe by L'École Valrhona
For 35 cakes
Category: Cakes and Tarts
Cooling: 11-12 Minutes
- Melt the couverture and butter down to 113°F (45°C). Beat slightly the whole eggs with caster sugar for few minutes without whipping
- Combine the two mixtures together and fold the sifted flour in.
- Line 5 cm in diameter cake rings by 4.5 cm high with silicon baking paper or parchment paper.
- Using pastry bag, fill 40g of cake mix, insert one core and top with 20g of cake mix
- Bake in convection oven at 374°F (190°C) for about 11/12 minutes.