KIDAVOA CUBE CAKE
Recipe by L'École Varhona Guest Chef
Category: Cakes and Tarts.
495 g butter
530 g egg whites
4 g salt
75 g honey
530 g confectioner's sugar
170 g flour
285 g almond flour
Flowing KIDAVOA Ganache:
180 g water
10 g cornstarch
AN Flaked Almonds
- Make a light brown butter and let it cool in a bowl.
- With a whisk, combine the egg whites, salt, honey, previously sifted confectioner's sugar, flour and almond powder.
- And finally, add the hazelnut butter gradually.
Flowing KIDAVOA Ganache
- Mix cold water and cornstarch bring to a boil while stirring with a whisk.
- Make an emulsion by gradually pouring the hot liquid over the melted KIDAVOA Milk Chocolatechocolate. Mix.
ASSEMBLY & FINISHING
- After making the ganache, pour about 12g into half-spheres of 3.5cm and freeze. Butter then "flour" with almond flour 5cm stainless cubes.
- Pour with the help of a piping bag 40g of the Financier mixture and place two half frozen ganache in the middle. Add the rest of the Financier mixture.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake at 338°F (170°C) for 16 minutes, or until golden brown.