PRALINÉ ARUGULA TART
600g button mushrooms
90g 50% ALMOND & HAZELNUT PRALINÉ
90g fresh orange juice
1.5 oranges, zested
1.5 vanilla beans
150g all-purpose flour
35g ground almonds
5g fleur de sel
140g dry butter 84% fat
25g whole eggs
247g whipping cream
41g corn syrup or honey
Hazelnut Praliné Vinaigrette:
50g 50% ALMOND & HAZELNUT PRALINÉ
30g olive oil
30g hazelnut oil
10g orange juice
5g lemon juice
10g balsamic vinegar
Guérande sea salt
Black pepper, freshly ground
AN toasted hazelnuts
AN fresh arugula
- Wash and peel the mushrooms, and dice them.
- Sweat the mushrooms in a pan.
- Emulsify the praliné with the orange juice and then add the orange zest, vanilla beans and mushroom cubes.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Process the flour, starch, parmesan, ground almonds and salt with the butter.
- Add the cold eggs.
- As soon as the mixture comes together, stop the processor.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 2.5 mm. Chill and then cut out into 3 x 15 cm rectangles.
- Bake at 150-160°C (302-320°F) until golden.
- Bring the cream and invert sugar to a boil.
- Slowly pour over the chocolate.
- Immediately mix using an immersion blender to make a perfect emulsion.
- Use your ganache right away or leave it to set.
- Mix the praliné with the olive and hazelnut oils.
- Mix the vinegar with the orange and lemon juice.
- Slowly pour the vinegar/juice mixture onto the praliné/oil mixture until smooth, glossy and elastic.
- Blend to perfect the emulsion, taking care not to incorporate any air.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 35g of the mushroom concassé on top of the Parmesan Shortbread.
- Put the ganache in a piping bag and pipe a few drops on the shortbread.
- Place the mushroom shortbread on top.
- Decorate with a few drops of vinaigrette.
- Season some arugula leaves with the vinaigrette and arrange a few leaves on top of the shortbread.
- Sprinkle roasted hazelnuts on top of the salad and around the dish.