RASPBERRY RING DINGS
150 g vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine the flour, Cocoa Powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Whisk in the eggs and yolks until combined. Add the milk and oil and whisk to combine.
- Finally add the warm water and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Fill lined cupcake molds 3/4 full and bake at 350˚F until they spring back when touched in the center.
- Cool to room temperature before trimming the top flat, slicing in half, and freezing.
- In a pot, combine the 300g sugar with the water and cook over high heat until it reaches 248°F (120°C).
- Meanwile in a stand mixer, whisk the egg whites and remaining sugar to soft peaks.
- Pour the boiling sugar mixture slowly into the mixing bowl while whisking at medium speed and continue to whisk until the mixture is slightly warm.
- Slowly add the butter until all is incorporated. Slowly increase the mixer speed and beat the mixture until it looks light and fluffy.
- Scrape the bowl and add the vanilla extract, salt and raspberry purée and mix until combined.
- Finally add the marshmallow fluff and whisk to combine.
- Melt the Guanaja 70% Dark Chocolate over a bain marie while stirring. Add the oil and mix well to incorporate. Use warm.
Assembly & Finishing
Once the cupcake is cut and frozen, pipe a layer of cream filling on top of one layer of cake, put one fresh raspberry in the middle, and sandwich with the other half of the cake.
Freeze completely before dipping into the warm coating chocolate. Wrap in individual foil wrappers once completely set.