STRAWBERRY INSPIRATION AND IVOIRE TARTLETS
2g fine salt
80g confectioners' sugar
30g almond flour
240g (60g + 180g) all-purpose flour
Strawberry Inspiration Mounted Ganache:
90g strawberry purée
10g glucose syrup
10g acacia honey
210g Strawberry Inspiration
300g heavy cream
- Mix the softened butter, fine salt, confectioners' sugar, almond powder, egg and 60g of flour.
- As soon as the mixture is homogeneous, add 180g of flour.
- Spread between 2 sheets of parchment paper, cut out discs using a 4.5 cm cookie cutter and reserve in the freezer.
- Bake at 155°C for about 15 minutes.
- If using Gelatin Sheets first soak the gelatin in cold water and squeeze out the excess water. If you are using a gelatin powder, measure the water (5x the weight of the gelatin) and sprinkle the powder on the water.
- Heat the milk and the split and scraped vanilla. Add the soaked and wrung out gelatin.
- Pour in melted Ivoire 35% chocolate. Mix while adding the cold cream.
- Pour immediately into silicone molds in half-sphere 2.5 cm in diameter and freeze.
- Heat the strawberry purée with the glucose syrup and the honey.
- Pour over the Strawberry Inspiration to create an emulsion. Blend with an immersion blender to completely emulsify.
- Add the cold cream and mix again.
- Store in the refrigerator and let crystallize for preferably one night before use.
- Once the Almond Shortbread discs are cooked and cooled, place half a sphere of IVOIRE Vanilla Namelaka. Whip the ganache until soft/ medium peaks. Place in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe directly on the frozen namelaka sphere so it covers the sides and top.
- Reserve 3 hours in the refrigerator before tasting.