NOROHY VANILLA BERRY PAVLOVA
FOR THE MERINGUE:
3 egg whites
75g confectioner’s sugar
FOR THE CREAM:
125g heavy cream 36%
50g confectioner’s sugar
1 bean TAHITIAN VANILLA BEAN
FOR THE FILLING:
AN currants, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 210°F (100°C).
- Make the meringue. Beat the eggs to stiff peaks while gradually adding the sugar.
- Use a spatula to gently fold in the confectioner’s sugar.
- Pour the meringue onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, and shape it into a 20cm disk.
- Bake for approx. 1 hour until the meringue is hard at the edges.
- Prepare the cream: Put the chilled heavy cream, mascarpone, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla seeds into a bowl and beat until you have a chantilly.
- When you are ready to serve, spread the cream over the meringue and cover it with berries.