An original recipe by NOROHY Vanilla, Chef Guillemette Auboyer
For 6-8 people
Category:Cakes and Tarts
FOR THE BASE:
200g speculoos or similar biscuits
FOR THE FILLING:600g Philadelphia cream cheese
300g heavy cream 36%
1 bean NOROHY Tahitian Vanilla
FOR THE SPONGE:
- Melt the butter.
- Use a food processor to crush the biscuits. Add the butter and mix by hand.
- Spread the mixture into a ring or springform cake tin (approx. diameter: 20cm), pressing down firmly.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla seeds in a large bowl.
- In a different bowl, whip the chilled heavy cream to make a firm chantilly.
- Gently fold it into the previous mixture, then pour this over the biscuit.
- Leave the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with a fruit coulis.