VEGAN "MILK CHOCOLATE" LAVA CAKES
An original recipe by Chef Anaïs Galpin, photography by Adéral Piot
For 6-8 individual cakes
Category: Cakes and Tarts
Vegan “Milk Chocolate” Lava Cakes
200g AMATIKA 46%
50g deodorized coconut oil
70g soy milk
5g apple cider vinegar
50g brown sugar
50g blond sugar
110g apple sauce
125g cake flour
5g baking powder
2g fleur de sel
Vegan “Milk Chocolate” Lava Cakes:
- Preheat your oven to 390° Fahrenheit (200° Celsius )
- Melt the coconut oil with AMATIKA 46% chocolate.
- In a large bowl, pour the apple cider vinegar over the soy milk and then mix with a whisk.
- Add the two sugars then whisk.
- Then add the apple sauce and whisk in.
- Prepare the powders by mixing the flour, baking powder and fleur de sel in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the powders into the wet ingredients in order to obtain a smooth batter.
- Add in the melted chocolate and coconut oil and whisk to incorporate them into the batter.
- Pour into the desired individual molds (it can be a parchment-lined stainless steel ring or a lava cake mold).
- Bake for 8 minutes (or more, depending on you preferences—more or less runny).