YUZU INSPIRATION CREAM FILLED BUNDT WITH LEMON ICING
Yuzu Cream Cheese Filling:
3 oz Yuzu Inspiration
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 egg, room temperature
1 1/4 cups butter, room temperature
2 1/2 cups sugar
4 eggs, room temperature
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup whole milk, room temperature
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 Tbsp lemon zest
- In a standing mixer, beat the melted Yuzu Inspiration and the cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add in the egg and beat again until smooth.
- Place into a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a medium or large bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in 2 eggs, and beat until combined, add in the last 2 eggs and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Sprinkle in 1/3 of the flour mixture into the butter mixture and combine. Add in half the milk and combine. Add in 1/3 of the flour mixture and combine. Add in the rest of the milk and combine. Add in the rest of the flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Take the Yuzu cream cheese filling and place in the center of the batter all around the Bundt. With a clean knife, slightly mix the Yuzu cream cheese filling into the batter. Pour the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until the center of the Bundt is set and the Bundt is a deep golden brown.
- Let the cake cool for at least 10 minutes before carefully turning out onto a cooling rack. Let the cake come to room temperature.
- Mix the icing ingredients together and microwave in 30-second increments until it’s a drizzle consistency.
- Drizzle over the cooled cake.