- Cream butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Add eggs slowly, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Add the peanuts, graham cracker crumbs and chocolate cookies, then add all the dry ingredients.
- Add the pecans and chocolate chips. Mix them just until combined.
- Line a sheet pan with a silpat and grease a 9cmx57cm rectangular frame. Press the dough evenly into the frame and chill for 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, egg wash and bake at 330°F (165°C) for 30 minutes.
- Cool and slice into 1cm pieces.
- Lay slices on their side and re-toast in on a silpain mat and perforated tray for 5-7 minutes at 325°F (162°C).
- Cool and serve.
*Chocolate cookie pieces can be chocolate streusel, shortbread or any other chocolate cookie crumb.