STRAWBERRY INSPIRATION PANNA COTTA BAR
An original recipe by Karlee Flores
Category: Cookies and Bars
Makes 20 bars
Gluten Free & Dairy Free Recipe
Strawberry Rhubarb Compote
10 oz. fresh strawberries
5 oz. rhubarb
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 TBSP coconut oil
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup coconut flakes
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut oil
10 ea pitted dates
Strawberry Coconut Panna Cotta
1/4 cup cold water
1 1/2 tsp gelatin powder
1 1/4 cups coconut milk
10 ea Strawberry Inspiration feves
1 TBSP sugar
AN melted Strawberry Inspiration for drizzling
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB COMPOTE:
- Cut the strawberries and rhubarb into half inch by quarter inch pieces and place into a medium saucepan with the sugar.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to bubble up the sides, stirring every few minutes. Reduce to medium heat and continue to cook for another 10 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds and coconut oil.
- Let cool while making the crust.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, mix on high for about 1 minute. Once the mixture sticks together when squeezed, pour into a 10x20 baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press the crust evenly into the pan and pack down with the bottom of a drinking glass. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Pour the cooled strawberry rhubarb compote on top of the crust and smooth. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
STRAWBERRY COCONUT PANNA COTTA:
- In a small bowl, mix the cold water and gelatin together and set aside to bloom 5 minutes.
- Using a microwave, heat the Strawberry Inspiration in a heatproof bowl in 20 second increments, stirring between each.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk the coconut milk and sugar just under a boil. Then, whisk in the bloomed gelatin vigorously.
- Slowly pour over the melted Strawberry Inspiration to create an emulsion.
- Blend with an immersion blender to completely emulsify.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before gently pouring over the chilled bars.
- Carefully place back in the fridge to set for 2 hours. If not serving after the 2 hours, wrap in plastic wrap and place back in fridge.
ASSEMBLY & FINISHING
Validate your login
Or Sign In With
Create New Account