Serves 6 individual soufflé
Category: Crèmes and Mousses
30 g egg yolks
100 g egg whites
40 g sugar
10 g cornstarch
150 g whole milk
AN softened butter
- Roughly chop the CARAÏBE 66% Chocolate and melt it.
- Mix the milk with the cornstarch. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Pour over the melted CARAÏBE 66% Chocolate and mix in using an immersion blender or vigorously with a whisk.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the egg whites and add the sugar slowly. Beat until it reaches a stiff peak.
- Add a small portion of the egg whites to the milk and CARAÏBE 66% Chocolate mixture. Then, add the egg yolks.
- Using a spatula, mix well, then gently add the rest of the egg whites.
Assembly and Finishing:
- Lightly butter the soufflé baking dishes and coat with sugar, tapping out any excess.
- Using a piping bag, fill the dishes.
- Keep these soufflés in the refrigerator before baking.
- Bake at 392°F (200°C) for 6 to 7 minutes in a ventilated oven.
- Serve immediately.