© PHOTO LUKAM
DULCEY 32% PANNA COTTA
Category: Crèmes and Mousses
7 grams (0.25 ounces) Vegetable gelatin
1000 grams (4 ¼ cups) Hazelnut milk
400 grams (14.1 ounces)DULCEY 32% Chocolate
150 grams (5.3 ounces) Raisins
10cl (7 tbsp) Dark rum
200 grams (7 ounces) Granny Smith apple
50 grams (1.8 ounces) Toasted hazelnuts
- Soak the gelatin in plenty of cool water and wring out. Heat the milk to 140°F (60°C) and add the gelatin.
- Melt the DULCEY 32% Chocolate chocolate. Gradually pour the hot milk onto the melted chocolate, stirring vigorously all the while.
- Pour the preparation into small glasses (approx. 80g/2.8oz each). Store in the fridge.
*Chef’s tip: Instead of hazelnut milk, you can use almond, rice or soya milk.
- Boil the water and pour it over the dried fruit. Leave to rest for 10 minutes, then drain the raisins.
- Steep the raisins in the rum for 12 hours.
- Dice the apples and add the lemon juice. Mix the diced apple with the raisins (which you have chopped into small pieces in advance) and the ground hazelnuts.
- Take the small glasses out of the fridge. Add the chutney on top. Serve cool.