Category: Truffles, bonbons and candies
Yield: 1 pound
200 g sweetened condensed milk
60 g whole milk
70 g hazelnuts, toasted
- Process the toasted hazelnuts in a food processor until they are finely chopped.
- Heat the condensed milk and whole milk to 105°F (40°C).
- Pour over the melted AZÉLIA 35% and MANJARI 64%. Blend with an immersion blender (or in a food processor).
- Add the hazelnuts. Blend to combine and to the desired consistency.
- Use warm as a sauce or a filling for a cake.
- Use at room temperature as a hazelnut spread.
- To make a chocolate bonbon, cool to 86°F (36°C), then pipe in a dark chocolate shell. Allow to set overnight. Close and finish as desired.