An Original Recipe by Nicolas Botomisy, Pastry Chef
100 g water
140 g honey
150 g sugar
50 g butter
425 g heavy cream
450 g sugar
3 g fine sea salt
200 g CARAMÉLIA 36%
- Bring the water, honey and 150g sugar to a boil until it turns light brown.
- Add the butter and stir gently to deglaze the pan.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, bring the milk, 450g sugar and salt to a boil, and carefully pour it into the caramel.
- Allow the caramel mixture to cool to 80°C, and pour it over the CARAMÉLIA 36%. Mix completely to make an emulsion.
- Once the spread has cooled, pour into jars for serving.