RASPBERRY PISTACHIO BRIOCHE MORNING ROLLS
1/3 cup warm whole milk
2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
1 ea large egg
2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup butter at room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp kosher salt
4 ea large eggs, lightly beaten
2/3 cup raspberry jam
4 oz. RASPBERRY INSPIRATION
1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 TBSP lemon juice
- In a standing mixer, lightly mix the whole milk, yeast, 1 cup of flour, and large egg together.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of flour on top of the starter so that it is completely covered.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes or when the flour on the top starts to crack.
- Add the sugar, salt, eggs, and flour to the starter. Attach the dough hook and knead on medium/low speed. Once the dough has come together, turn the mixer on medium speed and let knead for 15 minutes. The dough should start to pull away from the sides of the bowl and make a slapping sound while kneading.
- Turn the mixer down to low and add the room temperature butter 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Continue to knead the dough on medium speed for 15 more minutes. Do not skimp on the full beating time.
- Place dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for about 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Using a microwave, heat the RASPBERRY INSPIRATION in a heatproof bowl in 20-second increments, stirring between each.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the raspberry jam and one tablespoon of water together.
- Slowly pour over the melted RASPBERRY INSPIRATION to create an emulsion./span>
- Blend with an immersion blender to completely emulsify.
ASSEMBLY & FINISHING