DARK CHOCOLATE EARL GREY TRUFFLES
Category: Truffles, bonbons and candies
Prep Time: 0 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
1 cup heavy cream
10 ounces CARAÏBE Couverture
2 ⅛ tbsp honey
1.6 ounces (1 Tbsp) butter
½ ounce Earl Grey tea
2 tsp orange flower water
*VALRHONA COCOA POWDER
- Bring the cream infused with tea and the honey to a boil.
- Melt the chocolate to 105°F (41°C), then pour ⅓ of the hot liquid on the top . Mix to obtain an elastic and glossy mixture, then add ⅓ of the cream and continue to mix rapidly to emulsify again, and then finish with the remaining ⅓ of the cream.
- Incorporate the softened butter and orange flower water with a hand blender until the ganache is smooth and shiny.
- Pour into a sheet pan with edges and place the plastic wrap directly on the surface.
- Leave to cool until you can cut the ganache into cubes (several hours in the refrigerator or overnight at room temperature).
- Roll them in the sifted VALRHONA COCOA POWDER