An original recipe by Karlee Flores
Makes 16 pieces
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
3 tbsp salted butter
2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
2 candy canes, crushed
- Oil a 8x8x2 baking dish, line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, mix together sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract. Add in the butter and the chocolate chips.
- Continue to stir the mixture with a spatula until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared baking dish, spread evenly and set in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- With a warm knife, cut out 16 squares of fudge and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Keeps up to 5 days in the fridge.
Validate your login
Or Sign In With
Create New Account