Category: Truffles, bonbons and candies
Prep Time: 45 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 45 min
Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- Boil the cream and the honey. Pour ⅓ of this mixture over the chocolate.
- With a spatula, mix rapidly to obtain a smooth and glossy texture. Gradually add the remaining cream, making sure to keep the mix smooth and that it obtains a glossy emulsion.
- Mix until the chocolate is completely emulsified.
- Stir in softened butter and mix thoroughly. Leave to chill until set.
- Put in piping bag.
- Pipe small balls on the greaseproof paper chill. Roll ball between your hands to make a regular shape.
- Roll in VALRHONA COCOA POWDER.
*Chef’s tip: If the truffles are not for children, you can add 1 ounces of your preferred alcohol after the addition of butter.
If you can not find a piping bag at the store, use a large zipper bag and cut a small hole in one of the corner of the bottom of the bag.