CHILLED CHOCOLATE, COFFEE DRINK
Prep Time: 0 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
1 cup whipping cream
1 ⅔ cups milk
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the GRAND CRU DARK BAKING CHOCOLATE CARAIBE 66% in 30 seconds intervals until completely melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate (see our "How to temper" tips).
- Pour ⅓ of the hot coffee over the melted chocolate; Use a whisk mix quickly to obtain an elastic and shiny mixture, then add ⅓ more of the hot coffee and continue to mix rapidly to emulsify. Once the emulsion is ready add the rest of the hot coffee and mix with a hand blender. Add sugar and blend well.
- Chill the mixture. Once cool, add the milk and cream. Blend well with a whisk or hand blender.
- Strain and chill again before serving.