Prep Time: 0 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Pour the hot liquid slowly onto the Valrhona Cocoa Powder in a bowl and whisk vigorously until theres are no more lumps.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl.
- Pour ⅓ of the liquid onto the melted Guanaja 70% Baking Bar. Mix so as to obtain a smooth, elastic and shiny texture. Then pour the rest of the liquid while making sure to preserve this texture, and strain into a pan.
- Heat the chocolate mixture just to a boil, whipping vigorously to obtain a light and creamy froth.