PRALINÉ BAHIBÉ HOT CHOCOLATE
An original recipe by Chef Paul Saiphet from l'École Valrhona
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- Bring cream to a boil.
- Gradually pour the cream over the BAHIBÉ 46% chocolate and praliné, stirring from the center to create a shiny and elastic core, which shows the start of an emulsion.
- Continue mixing, gradually adding the liquid.
- Mix with a hand mixer to finish.
- Served hot with crushed Maldon salt and citrus foam.
*Chef’s tip: Add a splash of Frangelico for an extra kick.
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the milk and infuse with the lemon zest for around 10 minutes. Strain.
- Add the sugar and bring to a boil again. Then add the gelatin.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Blend with hand blender until frothy.